Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Three Potato Four Junior. x


















My big girl amazes me. She has recently taken an interest in my sewing & after a quick demo she's taken to it. She's happy to use all my fabric scraps & create! It's such a nice way to spend some time together. Occasionally when I offer for just Big Girl & I to do something together most of the time her response is "can we stay home & do craft together" although occasionally it's "let go shopping Mum, just you & me". No matter what I love the fact that she shares an interest with me & we can just do together.

Who knows...one day soon we'll be sharing a site at a market! Actually she has done her own lucky dips at a few markets before or sold bags of lollies & even if traffic is slow, no one can resist that gorgeous smile & sweet eyes...I know they melt my heart. x

Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment