Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's been too long I know...

So much has happened in the last few months that I feel like I've been organising & not actually doing. With all the end of year concerts, celebrations it's been a whirl wind & now school is back in a little over a week & I don't want the holidays to end.

It started with middle misses dance concert & 12 hours sewing on sequins. I am by far a dance Mum as my sewing is dedicated to a machine & at best that is very rough & ready but alas my middle girl looked like a contestant on little miss sunshine & that is exactly what she wanted to be...hair, make up & lots of sequins!!! Can't say I like the out fit bu I was very impressed with her dancing & endless waving to her favourite audience member my big bro & her uncle chris..

Then we had Big Girls dancing for the school variety show...doing a nice country number..
Along with that we've had Christmas & countless lovely family get togethers

the arrival of 2010 & also the extension on the house is well under way & as exciting as it all is it's starting to get to me just a little bit. I feel like I'm walking the plank every time I enter/exit the house...I think thats because that's what I actually have to do.

So to everyone I hope 2010 is an exciting year for you & I hope you get to enjoy evrything it brings

Nell x

No comments:

Post a Comment