Sunday, September 20, 2009

A celebration of a Mum's Business...

Our first interview is from Karin who was my first ever customer from Etsy!
Thank you again Karin.x
Name: Karin
Mum of Finn and bub on the way
Describe your home?
A work in progress (major renovations underway)
What does a day in your life entail?
Being with my son, working as a web producer, writing,
planning and organising,
relaxing in front of the TV with my husband.
What's your greatest organisational secret?
Not exactly a secret but a to do list - I couldn't survive without my to do list.
And I can't bear to not cross something off it so everything eventually gets done.
The perfect present for a 2 year old boy would be a tea set.
Boys tend to miss out on these role playing type toys which is a pity.
My son has one and loves to have a tea party with his softtoys.
A short term goal of yours to share:
Completing the first draft of my novel before bub #2 arrives.
Thanks for sharing Karin & good luck with the reno's...
we're just demolishing at present
to start ours so I can truely sympathise!
And all the best with number 2. x

No comments:

Post a Comment